• Doing Credit Control work (credit documentation review, credit limit control, credit limit and collateral registration, covenant control, and other credit control related work);
• Monitoring due dates relating to credit control work;
• Making necessary monitoring reports (internal reports and local regulatory reports) for credit risk;
• Other assignments by management or department head.
• Bachelor or Master Degree Major in Economics, Banking, Finance, Business Management, Risk Management.
• At least 2 years of working experience in a bank or in financial sector & familiar with credit profession
Fluency in English;
Good communication skill;
Good organization & time management skill;
Teamwork spirit as well as the ability of independent working;
High integrity & good characteristics & good working attitude;