- SAS Programming experience is required
- Competitive salary and benefits!
- Day shift and temporary WFH setting
PPD is currently looking to hire for a Clinical Data Management (CDM) Programmer role in our office in Philippines.
This is a programming position assuming intensive work with various Clinical Data Management Systems and tools intended for data manipulation and reporting. Designs and implements global library and study specific setup for clinical trials applications; develops and validates data checks; provides first-line end-user support/problem solving; provides support for application validation activities.
- Works with SAS Data Extracts from various CDMS systems like Medidata Rave, Inform, Omnicomm;
- Programs and test CDM listings required for routine data reviews (dump and complex reconciliation listings). Performs post-production listings updates;
- Performs data imports/exports of clinical data from internal and external vendors;
- Communicates effectively within a multi-disciplinary project teams to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget;
- Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming and technology;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field;
- In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong SAS programming skillset with previous experience ~2 years.
- Good knowledge of relational database systems (RDBMS) and data structure;
- Strong attention to detail and ability in identification and effective resolution of technical problems;
- Good written and verbal communications skills;
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines, and to negotiate schedule changes in response to project demands;
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others;