Aenoteca Fine Wines and Spirits
We are looking for an enthusiastic shop manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our main store and prepare for the opening of our 2nd store by year end.Ensure our customers have excellent shopping experiences. The sale shop manager's responsibilities include driving sales, ensuring compliance with safety regulations, and managing financial aspects such as daily revenue
To be successful as a shop manager you should have excellent people management skills and a good understanding of business operations.
An outstanding shop manager should be able to ensure the smooth operations and maximum profitability of a shop.
Shop Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Ordering, recording and managing inventory
- Ensuring that the shop is properly stocked, clean and visually appealing
- Managing booking and guest orders
- Creating promotions, event and happening
- Train and supervise employees ensuring all staff adhere safety standards
- Handling customer comments and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Motivating employees to reach sales goals and provide excellent customer service.
Shop Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in a management or retail position.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outspoken, friendly with good interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Strong customer focus and decision-making skills.
- Lao Nationality (position only for Lao Citizens or expat of Lao origin fluent in Lao language)
- MUST be fluent in spoken and written Lao and English any other language is a plus