We are looking for a driven Automation Lead to lead the automation efforts of our Quality Engineering team, identify opportunities for automation and design and maintain automation frameworks.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establish and design Quality Engineering Architectural solutions
- Design and maintain the test automation frameworks
- Ensure consistency and quality in automated testing delivery.
- Work closely with the teams to identify new automation opportunities.
- Mentor the test automation team
- Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
- Use advanced knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex testing challenges.
- Research, evaluation, and deployment of new test tools.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, and 8+ years of experience designing, developing, maintaining, and executing automated testing solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation Team Lead
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Familiarity with software QA principles, processes, methods, framework and test automation tools (e.g. JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Appium etc)
- Experience in implementing test automation frameworks and expertise in testing mobile applications in various platforms including Android and iOS
- Experience in working with continuous integration, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT
- Hands on experience in testing middle tier and service-oriented architectures using Rest-Assured
- Hands on experience in performance testing using Jmeter
- Experience working closely with developers, test engineers, and support staff for troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues.
- Understanding of test-driven development
- Experience in security testing would be an added advantage