Technology Service Delivery is responsible for managing the delivery, performance, supply chain of IT services and enterprise applications to provide the required level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business objectives and customer (internal/external) expectations.
The Continual Service Improvement Specialist will be part of a team whose efforts are directed to ensure that prioritization of improvement initiatives is aligned with desired impact to revenue generation, cost containment and customer satisfaction.
The optimal outcome of a successful Continual Service Improvement program will be:
- Gradual, but sustained reduction of incidents in the technology division, therefore reducing technology related revenue and cost impact to the bank.
- Increasing levels of adherence to SLAs between business and technology divisions, therefore leading to a reduction in risk to the bank and greater productivity across business lines and ancillary functions of the bank.
- Reduced friction to customers of the bank when utilizing KCB’s technology, leading to overall reduction in Customer Effort Score (CES).
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field from a recognized university.
- Professional qualifications in ITIL.
- 4 years’ experience in ITIL Problem Management or Continual Service Improvement.
- 2 years in Incident Management and Root Cause Analysis.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Expert participation in the Continual Service Improvement program for KCB Technology Division, including facilitation of the required reporting against an evolving set of KPI’s to ensure optimal utilization of efforts and resources.
- Expert participation in the Problem Management Process for KCB Technology, leading to a sustainable resolution of recurring high impact incidents.
- Analysis of all major incidents and breaches of SLAs in respect of impact to the bank across revenue, cost and risk dimensions for the purpose of prioritization of improvement plans, both tactical and strategic.
- Analysis of Apdex scores and top user complaints from CX for critical customer facing technology in respect of impact to the bank across dimensions of CES and predicted customer churn for the purpose of prioritization of improvement plans, both tactical and strategic.
- Analysis of operational procedures within Development (DevOps), Transition Management, Infrastructure and Service Operations in respect of contribution to incident frequency and impact for the purpose of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Expert contribution into the creation of capabilities to measure progress against KPI’s to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Continual Service Improvement function.
- Active participation in the Continual Service Improvement plan, consisting of both strategic and tactical initiatives to ensure projected KPI targets are met.