Cybersecurity company providing application security testing, continuous web security and compliance monitoring, asset inventory with security ratings enhanced with Dark Web monitoring. NP Secure helps companies to reduce complexity and costs of application security and compliance.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
• Installing and configuring operating system and application software
• Learn and join technologies training provide by technical team & partner
• Working closely with partner/vender to provide technology consultation or support to
• Strong commitment to learn and certify the important certificate require by company
• Working as team and follow the task assign by the direct supervisor or management
• Implementing best practices for system security and data backups • Working closely
with sales team to support customer on time.
3. Qualification & requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system, or related field.
• At least 1year experience in IT support, outstanding student fresh graduate are also
encouraged to apply.
• Understanding of window and Linux client and server architectures.
• Experience with VMware vSphere 6+
• Hand on experience on LAN/WAN and security solution is a plus.
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
• Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies including OSI network layer, TCP/IP) • Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
• Teamwork, communication skill, problem solving, and decision-marking.