Cybersecurity company providing application security testing, continuous web security and compliance monitoring, asset inventory with security ratings enhanced with Dark Web monitoring. NP Secure helps companies to reduce complexity and costs of application security and compliance.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy to ensures company sales goals and
• Manage enterprise customer on Banking and Microfinance industry
• Understanding of customer needs and Excellent communication skills
• Planning and executing solutions for the sales team to delivery to customers
• Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
• Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
• Maintaining relationship with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance
• Manage on partner Deal Registration base on products and update into report by weekly (Start Date to Expire Date).
• To prepare documents for customer like, (Quotation, Proposal, Sales Agreement,
• To prepare plan and manage of webinar event by monthly with vendor
• To prepare pipeline bi-weekly report for vendor like, (Tenable Report, CyberArk Report,
Cisco Report, SolarWinds Report, LogRhythm Report, CrowdStrike Report….)
• Manage on process of delivery RMA product for customer and Vendor
• Coordinate on POC project between Technical and Customer
• Manage and tracking on project timeline, product order and timeline, call, and meeting
• Tracking on product renewal report
3. Qualification & requirement:
– Must have Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Can communicate in Khmer and English.
– Have the desire to work in a team environment.
– Be self-motivated and results-oriented.
– Be able to function effectively under pressure.
– Familiar with social media posting.
– Past experience with Forex is prioritized.
– Existing client book is preferred.