cybersecurity company providing application security testing, continuous web security and compliance monitoring, asset inventory with security ratings enhanced with Dark Web monitoring. NP Secure helps companies to reduce complexity and costs of application security and compliance.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
• To present products’ technical presentations to customers.
• To conduct solution demoes to customers.
• To conduct enablement sessions to partners/end users/internal employees.
• To obtain technical certification for products that company distributes.
• To perform Proof of Concepts (POC) to customers to secure sales.
• To work closely with Sales personnel to help manage a few strategic accounts.
• To assist the sales team with qualifying opportunities.
• To understand customer requirements, develop the solution proposal and sizing for bill
of materials (BOM).
• To support Sales personnel in sales process, e.g. product features/functionalities
clarification, implementation consideration, tender compliance, etc.
• To assist the sales/marketing team to organize the workshop or event.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Working after office hours, Sat/Sun/Public
Holidays, from time to time, would be expected. The above functions will be based on
products/solutions that company distributes.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Positive and professional working attitude, ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Passionate to learn new and better solutions and technologies that company
- Good public speaking in presentation to persuade others to accept a specific opinion
or provide information and instruction.
- Strong telephone communication and customer management skills, ability to
effectively communicate technical solutions and remedial action plans through oral
and written communications.
- Ability to work independently but still a team player.
- Have experience on pre-sales / post-sales / support engineer in network and security
field would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience preferred but fresh graduate are also encouraged
- Hands-on experience on LAN/WAN and security solutions would be an advantage.
- Familiar with functionalities of IP networks & routing protocol, BGP, OSPF, DNS, AD,
Proxy, etc. Knowledge / Experience in Firewall, IPS, APT, Proxy, Anti-spam, Load
Balancer would be an advantage.
- Product certification like Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Check Point CCSE and etc would be
- Territory Qualification preferred but not mandatory.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.