Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Being a key member of SW Development team
• Back up for other team members to promote Bank’s projects such as Head Office, transaction banking (i.e Citad, VCB …), internal systems/tool development
• Coordinate among departments in Banks and Regional Office and Vendors to implement projects up on business requirements
• Provide prompt support to resolve system issues to ensure a smooth bank’s operation
• Contributing to Kaizen activities to design internal programs to save cost & time for other Departments upon requested
• Others works assigned by Department Head
- Essential: i) University graduated in software engineering
+ Certificate on software development (if possible, C#.NET)
+ DBA on Oracle, MSSQL
Experience and skills:
• Experienced in Business Analysis or Project Management or technical team lead with framework building.
• Fluent in English to work with Regional Office as well as Head Office, good sense of teamwork and responsibility, able to work under high pressure with accuracy.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
Successful candidate will be offered an opportunity to work for a Top Tier Japanese Bank with attractive remuneration package and kind benefits for a work-life balance job:
- Salary committed at 13 months ++ (variable bonus)
- Clear policy of Overtime allowance, which will be paid accordance with monthly salary
- 18 days of Annual Leave per year
- 06 days of Sick leave with full salary paid per year (out of Annual Leave)
- Training & Development opportunity under company support program for internal & external courses
- Premium health care package extra from standard Social & Health insurance