Location based: Phnom Penh
Location Project: Ang Snul
Working day: 6 days/week and 8 hours/day
1. Duties and Responsibility
2. Skill and Qualification
- Responsible for developing and designing internal relevant projects
- Understanding project conception needs and developing the right and model concept
- Monitor and cross check for all external project drawing design
- Manage and prepare well for construction site visit and check on construction progress with proper working report
- Solve all problems that might occur during construction process
- Checking and correcting mistake on construction drawings
- Analysis the problem of the drawing and report to top management
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Architecture field or related
- 3 year experience up
- Good English writing and speaking
- Be able to use computer application (2D, 3D Max, sketch up, Google sketch up, modeling and V-Ray, Adobe Photoshop and MS office)
- Good communication, friendly and welcoming person.
- Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Good behavior, Hardworking, Flexible, Honest and Self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and good at team work.
- Knowledge in design software: Adobe Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator and Corel and more software in design
- Knowledge in photography is a plus Good in writing/speaking/listening English
- Tel: 087 540 955 / 095 247 577
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org