We are a growing Malaysian real estate developer based in Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia. We specialized in developing and selling successful and award-winning condominium projects such as the fully leased Galaxy Residence and the award-winning project, The Peninsula Private Residences. Led by our Managing Director, Mr. Kam Chin Seng, we are strongly settled in the local real estate landscape, under an inter-cultural, good mix of western and Asian managerial team and exclusive leading partnership across Cambodia bringing international standards and local expertise. Notably, we are now embarking onto our new project, Angkor Grace in Siem Reap, Cambodia and we are currently looking for an expatriate Graphic Designer to join our ever-growing team.1. Qualification & Experience:
2. Job Description:
- Speaks good English and able to communicate well with others.
- Possess a Bachelor degree in the design field.
- Have excellent graphic design skills, layout skills, analytical skills, creativity, and flexibility.
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the design field.
- Diligent, pays attention to detail, and deadline-oriented.
- Able to utilize desktop publishing tools and graphic design software with ease.
- Have prior experience related to preparation of contents such as magazine, newspaper and other printed
- Experience in the advertisement industry is of the outmost priority.
- Good interpersonal, organization, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Interpret and develop suitable concepts according to the company’s business needs.
- Estimate the time required to complete the works and execute them before the deadline.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites, create designs
either by hand or use computer software packages, and select color, images, text style and layout.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator and
- Contribute to the company by accomplishing results when needed.
- Present the design and incorporate changes as deemed necessary into the design.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed, design for errors before printing or publish them.
- Liaise and coordinate with print vendors, agencies, and other external production resources for all
marketing activities to ensure optimal output of finalized materials.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and
participating in professional societies.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Working day: Monday to Saturday morning
- Working hour: 8:30am to 5:30 pm lunch one hour
- Allowance: monthly salary and 13 month salary
- Public holiday: follow the government public holiday