. Work closely with Head of Provincial Office in setting annual plan, budget, and strategies for each staff under supervision.
• Be responsible for providing on job training and capacity building program to subordinates to effectively handle their job assignments to at least meet minimum performance standards expected.
• Regularly review branch performance against planning, budget, and set performance standards and timely take corrective actions as necessary.
• Participate General Management Team and Branch Management Team as well as perform regular Branch Staff Meeting to review and reflect the level of achievements, identity implementation gaps and problems and challenges encountered, and come up with possible initiatives to fill up such gaps identified and effectively address those encountered challenges and problems;
• Be responsible for providing orientation on JDs, KPIs, and POAs for all branch staff.
• Take necessary actions to continuously improve fraud prevention and detection.
• Be responsible for all loans made by the branch; ensure that all processes and procedures are fully followed and that all loan documents are accurately completed.
• Be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the progress of overall branch performance and by staff such as trends of active borrowers, gross loan portfolio, loan disbursement, status of cross-financing and PAR and regularly conduct the analysis on results to see if corrective actions are needed to fully achieve the annual targets set and/or revert the performance to get back on track.
Skill & Language
4 - 6 years
Phnom Penh, Chamkar Mon
CHAMROEUN Microfinance Plc.Financial Services6 jobs · Phnom Penh, Chamkar Mon
“A leading Cambodian social microfinance institution working to achieve positive and lasting changes in the livelihoods of economically active poor families in a socially responsible manner”
“To improve the livelihoods, skills, and self-confidence of poor families in Cambodia by providing responsible microfinance and complementary socio-economic services”
1. INTEGRITY: Chamroeun provides financial services and socio-economic services to its clients to enhance their well-being. It achieves this ethically and with transparent, fair, and cost effective methods. This manner is also applied to Chamroeun’s other stakeholders.
2. QUALITY OF SERVICES: At Chamroeun, we believe that our clients deserve tailored as well as efficient services. We provide these services in a convenient, proactive, and timely manner.
3. TRANSPARENCY: At Chamroeun, we provide our clients and other stakeholders with complete and accurate information about the terms and conditions of our products and services. Information is provided in a user-friendly manner to enable them to easily understand those terms and conditions.
4. FAIR PRACTICES: At Chamroeun, we ensure that the services we provide to our clients as well as the interactions we have with other stakeholders are not unethical or deceptive. We are committed to building relationships that are based on respect, fair treatments, and courtesy.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY: Privacy of our clients and other stakeholders is strictly safeguarded and stored, and such data is only used upon their consents, and they are well informed on specific purposes of data usage.
6. NON-DISCRIMINATION: Chamroeun considers its clients and other stakeholders as value assets and take all of efforts to make sure that the institution treats them in appropriate manner.
Wellness programsWhy work with us?
Chamroeun offers candidates a competitive salary based on competency, experience, and scope of work. We also provide seniority payment, yearly increment, 13th month salary, oversea paid training, performance bonus/incentive, a healthcare program, life and accident 24-hour insurance, seminar/annual staff tip and other benefits.