Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Mobile Developer to join our team of 250+ profession-als in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
• 2+ years professional experience in mobile software development
• Strong Android and iOS SDK programming skills
• Experience using native development (Swift and Objective-C and Java)
• Experience with hybrid frameworks (Ionic, React Native, Xamarin, or Cordova)
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
Why Work with Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer. Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0u3eh?source=Qoosi%20KH
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Skill & Language
1 - 3 years
Phnom Penh, Boeng Keng Kang
ScopicJoin the world’s largest virtual company!13 jobs · Phnom Penh, Daun Penh