• Provide secretarial support including organizing and preparing meeting agenda, taking minutes, handling correspondences, drafting emails and maintaining the filing system.
• To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the Chairman.
• Translation for agreement and letter from Ministry or other institution from Khmer to English or from English to Khmer or from Khmer to Chinese/English
• Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements
• Prepare and review contract such as Internet Service Agreement, Cooperation Agreement, Office Leasing or E-room leasing.
• Prepare and assist official letter, notices to relevant ministry.
• Assist in Chairman’s corporate, business and investment related activities, tasks and projects which include record keeping, liaison, coordination, scheduling, monitoring projects, research and analysis
• Be able to provide legal advice on any legal matter to colleague
• Accompany Chairman and family local and overseas functions and trips.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Chairman.
• Bachelor degree with administration or relevant experience
• 5 years’ experience of secretary or personal assistant are preferred
• Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Chinese word processing
• Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
• Exceptional strategic planning and leadership skills, with proven record of recommending, good communication and implementing process and efficiency improvements.
• Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Independent, meticulous and be self-initiated.
• Based in Phnom Penn, Cambodia
+ How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
: Mr. LY David
: 099 919 665 / 098 800 650
: #29, St 592, Boeung Kok II, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia