- Monitoring the performance and capacity of network system.
- Responding to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network errors.
- Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
- Responding to user requests and providing network troubleshooting.
- Overseeing the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- Performing regular checks on network hardware and software.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Extensive experience working as an NOC engineer.
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- holding CCNA or HCIA is a plus.
3. How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
: Mr. LY David
: 099 919 665 / 098 800 650
: #29, St 592, Boeung Kok II, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia