• Review and analyze image output and flag any images that do not meet quality standards.
• Collaborate with Image Processing Supervisors, Managers, and other QA team members to develop effective strategies to mitigate errors
• Plan and execute improvements (manual or automated) for continuous improvement
• Evaluate product results according to specifications
• Create logs to document defects
• Report errors quickly and efficiently to management teams
• Help troubleshoot issues and perform root cause analysis
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the image processing lifecycle
• Experience in Quality Assurance Inspection or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with high volume, fast moving production environments on critical deadlines
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of Quality Assurance verification tools and process
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
- Highly competitive salaries
- 13th month salary bonus
- Forte and NSSF insurance.
- Modern, forward thinking office space
- Relaxing reflection area
- In-house Movie Theater, game room and free drinks and snacks.
Work days are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with time off for all Khmer public holidays.