1. Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
2. Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
3. Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members 4. Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
5. Taking lead on projects, as needed
• Having knowledge of Nest JS Framework is a must.
• Experience with cloud hosting such as AWS, Google, etc.
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases, threading, and performance tuning.
• Proficient with multiple development frameworks
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Familiarity with RESTFul APIs to connect applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple levels of management
• Team oriented working in a group of highly skilled technical members
• Deadline focused with a vision for efficiency, execution, and results
• Required experience working with new technologies in a continuous learning environment
- Highly competitive salaries
- 13th month salary bonus
- Forte and NSSF insurance.
- Modern, forward thinking office space
- Relaxing reflection area
- In-house Movie Theater, game room and free drinks and snacks.
Workdays are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with time off for all Khmer public holidays. Location: Bayon Center, #33-34, Street 114, 6th Floor Sangkat Monorom, Khan 7 Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Contact number: 012 766015/ 081766015