1. Job Summary:
Commercial Loan Officer will process/originate/prepare Credit Appraisal Report of loan applications for commercial loan Clients, review commercial loan applications submitted by branches to be tabled to CCHO and/or CCBOD meeting for approval, and to monitor commercial loan Portfolio recommended and processed by the incumbent.
2. Job Description
3. Skills and Specifications
- Process/originate/prepare Credit Appraisal Report of Commercial loan applications (detailed loan proposal write up and detailed financial analysis) of those customers referred by branches or by Head Office.
- Review and work in coordination with branches for commercial loan applications prepared and submitted for approval by branches and present the loan application(s) to relevant approving party.
- Conduct site visit to all commercial loan clients (to their business premise and proffered collateral) to further understand and verify client’s business model and financial soundness and creditworthiness of clients.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Analyze, check correctness and verify documents and other information provided by branches and clients in terms of client's creditworthiness, business viability, purpose of loan, financial reports, collateral conditions, and other aspects of credit evaluation.
- Discuss credit-related issues and loan packaging to provide sound financial advises and tailored solution for commercial clients.
- Constantly get updated on guideline, praksas, circular and other policies with regard to commercial loan sector issued by regulator.
- Close mentoring, in coordination with branch, on the loan recommended and reviewed for timely repayment and to ensure Portfolio at Risk remain within acceptable level.
- Good customer relationship management and constantly try to cement relationship with clients.
- Ensure all commercial loan applications reviewed/prepared/recommended are in line and fully compliance with all ABA policies & procedures and with audit recommendations.
- Coordinate with branches and credit monitoring units to monitor and follow up on all post-disbursement conditions and financial covenants to ensure all post-disbursement conditions and financial covenants are fully complied with.
- Assist in loan contracts recreation and execution and loan disbursement for Commercial Loan clients originated from Head Office.
- Work collaboratively with other business sale units to cross sell other loan products and banking facilities where applicable.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting or any equivalent degree.
- Possess strong credit evaluation/analysis skill with extensive business insights related to commercial loans in Cambodia context.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements (audited and/or management reports) of the business in order to access repayment capability and financial soundness of clients.
- Minimum two years of working experience in Credit Department (preferably in Business Banking or Commercial Lending Dept) in Commercial Bank(s) or relevant field.
- High level of English proficiency in both writing and speaking skills. Proficiency in other languages like Mandarin and/or Japanese will be an added advantage.
- Strong credit evaluation/analysis skill with extensive business insights related to commercial loans in Cambodia context.
- Ability to embrace positive change and assimilate quickly into a demanding role/environment when required.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team (intra and inter department) as well as individually.
- Ability to apply great sense of judgment/common sense and both qualitative and quantitative tools/knowledge to provide sound and comprehensive analysis on complex credit loan/application of commercial loans.
- Superior communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to influence preferred outcomes.
- Good analytical thinking skill with sound problem solving and great decision making.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure to deliver/complete assigned tasks with tight deadline (when required).
- Strong customer relationship management skill.
- Advanced computer literacy in Ms. Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Strong presentation skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org or call 098 630 108.