• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Designs graphic user interface elements, like menu, tabs, and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoots UX problems (responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, color, and images
• Proven work experience as UX/UI designer or similar role
• Portfolio of designs projects
• Up to date knowledge of design software like adobe illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit: strong communications skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-managements skills
• BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
• To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframes tools. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with mobile
- Highly competitive salaries
- 13th month salary bonus
- Forte and NSSF insurance.
- Modern, forward thinking office space
- Relaxing reflection area
- In-house Movie Theater, game room and free drinks and snacks.
Workdays are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with time off for all Khmer public holidays. Location: Bayon Center, #33-34, Street 114, 6th Floor Sangkat Monorom, Khan 7 Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Contact number: 012 766015/081 766015