• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Taking lead on projects, as needed
● For Web
▪ Experience at least 1 year with frameworks such as Angular, Reactjs, Laravel, Bootstrap, Material UI, etc.
▪ Experience with offline storage, databases, threading, and performance tuning
▪ Understanding of web design principles and interface guidelines
● Proficient with multiple development frameworks
● Minimum 2 years’ experience
● Familiarity with RESTFul APIs to connect applications to back-end services
● Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
● Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple levels of management
● Team oriented working in a group of highly skilled technical members
● Deadline focused with a vision for efficiency, execution, and results
● Required experience working with new technologies in a continuous learning environment
- Highly competitive salaries
- 13th month salary bonus
- Forte and NSSF insurance.
- Modern, forward thinking office space
- Relaxing reflection area
- In-house Movie Theater, game room and free drinks and snacks.
Workdays are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with time off for all Khmer public holidays. Location: Bayon Center, #33-34, Street 114, 6th Floor Sangkat Monorom, Khan 7 Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Contact number: 012 766015/ 081766015