1. Job Summary:
Describe the purpose of the position. This should be a concise statement that sums up the role in one or two short sentences.
The primary purpose of this position
Administrative work such as recruitment, training & development.
2. Job Description (Responsibilities):
- Use action words to describe what the position is expected to deliver and to whom it is accountable.
- Create Job Description for each position
- Respond for recruitment plan strategy and apply with the real situation
- Prepare job announcement and post on relevant websites
- Screening CVs and schedule interview. Make sure candidate’s CV and interview
- Join interview with prospective hiring managers and make recommendation to next level
- Update job requirements when needed
- Contact applicant referee and perform reference check
- Keep good filing of all recruitment documents both hard and soft copy
- Prepare job offer letter and employment contract for successful candidates
- Ensure New Employee Checklist is completed as per required deadline
- Liaise with line managers in ensuring new employees receive clear briefing on their roles (JD) and performance objectives during the probation period
- Follow up with line mangers to ensure employment feedback are given to new employees and new employee’s performance is under closed monitor.
- Issue probation confirmation letter for employees and ensure line managers have communicated to employee on-time before probation finishes.
- Conduct exit interview with employee (Junior and middle manager level) who resigns from the company and ensure exit checklist is completed on-time
- Coordinate and administer monthly headcount reporting, staff movement, organization chart, and employment cost. Reports are submitted on time and accurate
- Create and sustain excellent business relationships with all employees on HR matters
- Make a development training plan and respond for whole of training course.
- Facilitate with managers and training institutions for staff training and keep training records.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
3. Job Specification (Requirements):
- List the minimum qualifications: education, experience, knowledge, skills and behaviors the applicant needs to possess and any special requirements of the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, Business Administration or any other related fields
- 2-4 years experiences in HR role of recruitment and training for development
- Good of employees’ engagement and diplomatic skill
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Competent in using Ms. Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good planning, Organization, and Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Problem Solving and good deal.
- Working day from Monday – Friday 8 Hrs a day, Saturday work 4 hours
- Holiday Sunday and traditional holiday
- Other benefit follows company policy